New Navigation Bar to Help You Get Around

I have added a Navigation bar to help you get around.
For all Membership Information and to purchase a Membership, please click above on Membership Information.
Gallery Link is not active at this time.




So you want to know a little about me?

I live in Connecticut and am a Mom to 2 great "adult" kids and currently have 4 furbabies, a Beagle named Bogie, a Jack Russell/Rat terrier mix named Bonnie and 2 cats, named Lola and Lily. Only the beagle is mine, all the others have been brought home by my kids "temporarily"!(right!) I am disabled, the body gave out before I did! I have fibromyalgia and degenerative arthritis that has caused lots of spinal problems.

I started playing around in PSP about 3 years ago but never did anything serious until I started to see something called 'scrap kits' being shared in one of the groups I belonged to. Had no idea what they were so did a little research and found out! Geez...what a great idea! I had always thought about scrapping but the price of the supplies was a drawback. But, I had tons of pics that were just sitting around getting ruined so I thought I might as well start collecting these gems! And, collect, I did! About a year ago, I decided to try making some elements just to see if I could and, well, as they say, the rest is history! An addict was born and I have been designing ever since. I work only work in PSP so know nothing of the other programs.

People ask how I learned and all I can say is...tutorials, tutorials, and then, more tutorials! Even if you don't really like what the tutorial is making, it is a great way to learn more of what your program can do. A Google search is your best friend when trying to find tutorials!


Here are some pics so you can learn a little more about what makes me "tick'!



In our house we have a firm rule that the animals ARE NOT allowed on the furniture or beds on any day that has less than 24 hours!








Bogie and Lola...they have such a hard life!















At least Bonnie seems to know that she got caught but seems to be defying me to say something about it!!















Different bed...same dogs!


















Our newest addition! Lily!















Lola was not the Mama but you sure wouldn't know it! Yep! The kitten was trying to nurse!

















It took a couple of months before this belt became a collar.












"Princess Bonnie"...she has a better wardrobe than I do!












My "Little Piece of Heaven"! The infamous "cabin". A place to clear your mind and renew your soul!



And, last but certainly NOT least...this is Officer Goodbody. Heh! Everyone needs a fantasy and he is mine! Operative word being MINE! I share lots of things...but not him! LOL!

Well, that's about it...Hope you enjoy you visit and that you come back often!